Count number of members answering a queue.
Allows access to queue counts [R] and member information [R/W].
queuename is required for all operations interface is required for all member operations.
logged- Returns the number of logged-in members for the specified queue.
free- Returns the number of logged-in members for the specified queue that either can take calls or are currently wrapping up after a previous call.
ready- Returns the number of logged-in members for the specified queue that are immediately available to answer a call.
count- Returns the total number of members for the specified queue.
penalty- Gets or sets queue member penalty.
paused- Gets or sets queue member paused status.
ignorebusy- Gets or sets queue member ignorebusy.
- Asterisk 10 Application_Queue
- Asterisk 10 Application_QueueLog
- Asterisk 10 Application_AddQueueMember
- Asterisk 10 Application_RemoveQueueMember
- Asterisk 10 Application_PauseQueueMember
- Asterisk 10 Application_UnpauseQueueMember
- Asterisk 10 Function_QUEUE_VARIABLES
- Asterisk 10 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER
- Asterisk 10 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER_COUNT
- Asterisk 10 Function_QUEUE_EXISTS
- Asterisk 10 Function_QUEUE_WAITING_COUNT
- Asterisk 10 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER_LIST
- Asterisk 10 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER_PENALTY
This documentation was imported from Asterisk Version SVN-branch-10-r383982