Login an agent.
Login an agent to the system. Any agent authentication is assumed to already be done by dialplan. While logged in, the agent can receive calls and will hear the sound file specified by the config option custom_beep when a new call comes in for the agent. Login failures will continue in the dialplan with
Before logging in, you can setup on the real agent channel the CHANNEL(dtmf_features) an agent will have when talking to a caller and you can setup on the channel running this application the CONNECTEDLINE() information the agent will see while waiting for a caller.
AGENT_STATUS enumeration values:
INVALID- The specified agent is invalid.
ALREADY_LOGGED_IN- The agent is already logged in.
s- silent login - do not announce the login ok segment after agent logged on.
- Asterisk 13 Application_Authenticate
- Asterisk 13 Application_Queue
- Asterisk 13 Application_AddQueueMember
- Asterisk 13 Application_RemoveQueueMember
- Asterisk 13 Application_PauseQueueMember
- Asterisk 13 Application_UnpauseQueueMember
- Asterisk 13 Function_AGENT
- Asterisk 13 Function_CHANNEL
- Asterisk 13 Function_CONNECTEDLINE
This documentation was imported from Asterisk Version GIT-13-13.15.0-rc1-2556-gfa700ac
Igor Goncharovsky, this page is auto-generated and will be written over by that process. In order to change the documentation a change is required to the app_agent_pool.c file.
Kevin Harwell, thank you for pointing this. I'll submit pool request in Gerrit.
No need to do a pull request. After posting my comment I was made aware that Richard Mudgett had already submitted a patch for this this morning.