Provides a count of queue members based on the provided criteria, or updates a queue member's settings.
Allows access to queue counts [R] and member information [R/W].
queuename is required for all read operations.
interface is required for all member operations.
logged- Returns the number of logged-in members for the specified queue.
free- Returns the number of logged-in members for the specified queue that either can take calls or are currently wrapping up after a previous call.
ready- Returns the number of logged-in members for the specified queue that are immediately available to answer a call.
count- Returns the total number of members for the specified queue.
penalty- Gets or sets queue member penalty. If queuename is not specified when setting the penalty then the penalty is set in all queues the interface is a member.
paused- Gets or sets queue member paused status. If queuename is not specified when setting the paused status then the paused status is set in all queues the interface is a member.
ringinuse- Gets or sets queue member ringinuse. If queuename is not specified when setting ringinuse then ringinuse is set in all queues the interface is a member.
- Asterisk 16 Application_Queue
- Asterisk 16 Application_QueueLog
- Asterisk 16 Application_AddQueueMember
- Asterisk 16 Application_RemoveQueueMember
- Asterisk 16 Application_PauseQueueMember
- Asterisk 16 Application_UnpauseQueueMember
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_VARIABLES
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER_COUNT
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_EXISTS
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_GET_CHANNEL
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_WAITING_COUNT
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER_LIST
- Asterisk 16 Function_QUEUE_MEMBER_PENALTY
This documentation was imported from Asterisk Version GIT-16-c9ca88a