Wait for period of time while scanning for call progress tones
Waits for a a distinguishable call progress tone and then exits. Unlike a conventional scanner, this is not currently capable of scanning for modem carriers.
- RINGING - Audible ringback tone
- BUSY - Busy tone
- SIT - Special Information Tones
- VOICE - Human voice detected
- DTMF - DTMF digit
- FAX - Fax (answering)
- MODEM - Modem (answering)
- DIALTONE - Dial tone
- NUT - UK Number Unobtainable tone
- TIMEOUT - Timeout reached before any positive detection
- HANGUP - Caller hung up before any positive detection
zone- Call progress zone. Default is the system default.
timeout- Maximum amount of time, in seconds, to wait for call progress or signal tones. Default is forever.
threshold- DSP threshold required for a match. A higher number will require a longer match and may reduce false positives, at the expense of false negatives. Default is 1.
f- Enable fax machine detection. By default, this is disabled.
v- Enable voice detection. By default, this is disabled.
This documentation was imported from Asterisk Version GIT-19-e8c18ee