If Asterisk is crashing due to potential memory corruption then head to the Getting a Backtrace (Asterisk versions < 13.14.0 and 14.3.0) page.
If Asterisk developers suspect that you have a memory leak then you will be asked to follow the instructions below.
- Verify the Description field of your issue report contains details about the environment in which the issue occurs.
- Basic information - Linux environment, Asterisk version, modifications in use, third-party modules, etc.
- Information about the call flow - What channel driver is in use? What dialplan do the calls execute? Attach specific configuration details and examples if possible.
- You should attach logger output showing general Asterisk activity during the problem.
- You should attach output generated (mmlog file) utilizing the MALLOC_DEBUG compiler flag.
All debug should be attached using ( More > Attach Files ) on the JIRA issue report.