Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Multiple Bluetooth Adapters supported.
- Multiple phones can be connected.
- Multiple headsets can be connected.
- Asterisk automatically connects to each configured mobile phone / headset when it comes in range.
- CLI command to discover bluetooth devices.
- Inbound calls on the mobile network to the mobile phones are handled by Asterisk, just like inbound calls on a Zap channel.
- CLI passed through on inbound calls.
- Dial outbound on a mobile phone using Dial(Mobile/device/nnnnnnn) in the dialplan.
- Dial a headset using Dial(Mobile/device) in the dialplan.
- Application MobileStatus can be used in the dialplan to see if a mobile phone / headset is connected.
- Supports devicestate for dialplan hinting.
- Supports Inbound and Outbound SMS.
- Supports 'channel' groups for implementing 'GSM Gateways'