DAHDI is a collection of open source drivers, for linux, that are used to interface with a variety of telephony related hardware. It consists of two parts.
- The DAHDI-Linux project contains the individual board drivers for the supported hardware.
- The DAHDI-Tools project contains an assortment of user space utilities that are used to setup and test the drivers.
Current Development Source
Stable Release Tarball
How to get help
- If you're a Digium customer, simply Contact Sangoma Technical Support. This is the fastest way to get your issue resolved.
- Send your question to the asterisk-users mailing list. DAHDI developers actively watch this list for dahdi related questions.
- Ask your question in the #asterisk IRC channel.
Where can I file a DAHDI bug report?