- Unique identifier for filtering log data to a call
- (finishing what was already begun w/ Clod's project, CLI filtering; should take a look at what Stephan from Unlimitel.ca's created)
- Review 2011: Claude's patch was only for CLI filtering.
- Discussion about in the logger.conf to change the configuration so that the 'core set verbose 5' (or debug, etc) that it does not affect all the configuration files when you just want to change the verbosity on the console. (https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18352)
- Configuration could be under a header, and then create your own filters for channels, and what verbosity,debug,etc. is output to a log file and console per file
- Take Away: Need to have a discussion of what people would want and need (requirements gathering), and then we can investigate how difficult it would be to implement, and what the order of implementation.