This application sets the following channel variables:
- MESSAGE_SEND_STATUS - This is the message delivery status returned by this application.
- INVALID_PROTOCOL - No handler for the technology part of the URI was found.
- INVALID_URI - The protocol handler reported that the URI was not valid.
- SUCCESS - Successfully passed on to the protocol handler, but delivery has not necessarily been guaranteed.
- FAILURE - The protocol handler reported that it was unabled to deliver the message for some reason.
- to - A To URI for the message.
- from - A From URI for the message if needed for the message technology being used to send this message.
Info title Note
For SIP the from parameter can be a configured peer name or in the form of "display-name" <URI>.
This documentation was imported from Asterisk version Version SVN-branch-10-r365160.r370277