- This feature is not dependent on DPMA. It's an Asterisk feature and a phone feature. The phone supports the P-Asserted Identity method of connected line updates, so you'll need to enable that in sip.conf or pjsip.conf.
- AsteriskNOW with FreePBX, DPMA and the Digium Phones Addon for FreePBX
- This feature is only dependent on proper configuration of FreePBX extensions. After adding a FreePBX extension, edit the newly-added extension and set sendrpid to pai and set trustrpid to yes. Alternately, it can be enabled for all extensions globally in the Advanced Settings FreePBX tool.
- XML Config
- This feature is not dependent on anything in the XML config of the phone.
- The current versions of Switchvox do not Switchvox 6.2.1 and greater support connected line updates.