- Software Releases
- New DPMA release 1.5.0
- New phone firmware 1.3.0
- DPMA Changes
- New phone option ehs, as both Plantronics and Jabra IQ devices are supported - see http://www1.digium.com/en/products/switchvox/support/headsets-compatible-with-digium-phones for a list of compatible headsets
- New public_firmware option for firmwares and corresponding public_firmware_url_prefix in networks so that phones have a backup location from which to retrieve firmware, should the local location fail.
- network_vlan_qos parameter has been replaced by more specific sip_qos and rtp_qos network options
- New phone option for active_locale
- Note that voicemail folder names are not translated in DPMA 1.5.0, this will be corrected in a DPMA 1.5 bug-fix release
- Remove unused language option for line types.
- Removed firmware_package_directory option since it's no longer necessary