DAHDI is a collection of open source drivers, for linux, that are used to interface with a variety of telephony related hardware. It consists of two parts.
- The DAHDI-Linux project contains the individual board drivers for the supported hardware.
- The DAHDI-Tools project contains an assortment of user space utilities that are used to setup and test the drivers.
Current Development Source
DAHDI was previously kept on git.asterisk.org, but has instead been moved to Github. Please use the Github repositories as they are the most up to date and where future changes will occur.
*note: The old svn dahdi repo is no longer maintained and is only kept around for historical purposes.
Stable Release Tarball
How to get help
- If you're a Digium customer, simply Contact Sangoma Technical Support. This is the fastest way to get your issue resolved.
- Send your question to the asterisk-users mailing list. DAHDI developers actively watch this list for dahdi related questions.
- Ask your question in the #asterisk IRC channel.
Where can I file a DAHDI bug report?