|title||Welcome to your new space!|
Confluence spaces are great for sharing content and news with your team. This is your home page. Right now it shows recent space activity, but you can customize this page in anyway you like.
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access
Recent space activity
DAHDI is a collection of open source drivers, for linux, that are used to interface with a variety of telephony related hardware. It consists of two parts.
- The DAHDI-Linux project contains the individual board drivers for the supported hardware.
- The DAHDI-Tools project contains an assortment of user space utilities that are used to setup and test the drivers.
Current Development Source
*note: The old svn dahdi repo is no longer maintained and is only kept around for historical purposes.
Stable Release Tarball
How to get help
- If you're a Digium customer, simply Contact Sangoma Technical Support. This is the fastest way to get your issue resolved.
- Send your question to the asterisk-users mailing list. DAHDI developers actively watch this list for dahdi related questions.
- Ask your question in the #asterisk IRC channel.
Where can I file a DAHDI bug report?