Retrieve details about an SMDI message.
This function is used to access details of an SMDI message that was pulled from the incoming SMDI message queue using the SMDI_MSG_RETRIEVE() function.
- component - Valid message components are:
- number - The message desk number
- terminal - The message desk terminal
- station - The forwarding station
- callerid - The callerID of the calling party that was forwarded
- type - The call type. The value here is the exact character that came in on the SMDI link. Typically, example values are:Options:
- D - Direct Calls
- A - Forward All Calls
- B - Forward Busy Calls
- N - Forward No Answer Calls
This documentation was imported from Asterisk Version SVN-branch-1.8-r370275