This application performs Find-Me/Follow-Me functionality for the caller as defined in the profile matching the followmeid parameter in
followme.conf. If the specified followmeid profile doesn't exist in
followme.conf, execution will be returned to the dialplan and call execution will continue at the next priority.
Returns -1 on hangup.
- a - Record the caller's name so it can be announced to the callee on each step.
- d - Disable the 'Please hold while we try to connect your call' announcement.
- I - Asterisk will ignore any connected line update requests it may receive on this dial attempt.
- l - Disable local call optimization so that applications with audio hooks between the local bridge don't get dropped when the calls get joined directly.
- N - Don't answer the incoming call until we're ready to connect the caller or give up.
- n - Playback the unreachable status message if we've run out of steps or the callee has elected not to be reachable.
- s - Playback the incoming status message prior to starting the follow-me step(s)
This documentation was imported from Asterisk Version SVN-branch-10-r370277