pjsip show endpoints
Shows a list of all endpoints, with each item display attributes that may be commonly referenced or helpful when administering a system.
The output should be displayed as a tabulated listing of columns and rows, with each row holding information about an individual endpoint, or else additional information about the last endpoint listed.
In the mock up below, we see:
- content relative to endpoint 6001 listed in a single line.
- content relative to endpoint 6002 listed in multiple lines, where the two additional lines contain two contact listings in the 7999 AOR which is associated with endpoint 6002.
Mock Up Output
We can only fit so much information here, and there is lots to choose from. This information was selected while thinking about items that you might check while troubleshooting and that may otherwise be confusing to look up.
- Name/Auth Username - Endpoint section name/username from associated auth (how should we differ outbound vs inbound?)
- Dev State - Device state of Endpoint
- Hint Ext - List of hint extensions that this Endpoint is mapped to
- AORs/Contacts - List of contacts for each AOR associated with the Endpoint (how to indicate static vs dynamic/registered)
- Qualify - Response time for each contact, or N/A
- Active Channels - List of active channels associated to this endpoint
Ideas for future commands:
"pjsip show endpoints <comma-delimited list of endpoint names>" (show specified endpoints only, rather than all endpoints, useful for systems with 100's of endpoints)
pjsip show endpoint
In the mock up below, you'll see:
- Alphabetically sorted list of miscellaneous options and their current values
- Separate sections below the misc option list for showing info related to other objects associated to the Endpoint. Such as:
- Each separate section should contain a list of options and their related values.
- Some sections should contain additional information, not represented as "<option> = <value>". This would primarily be for information that changes during run-time.
- Examples would be:
- Static and Registered Contacts for the associated AOR objects
- "<option> = <value>" Is used to demonstrate where additional options and values relevant to that section would go.
Mock Up Output
pjsip show registrations
pjsip show subscriptions
pjsip show settings