DAHDI is a collection of open source drivers, for linux, that are used to interface with a variety of telephony related hardware. It consists of two parts.
- The DAHDI-Linux project contains the individual board drivers for the supported hardware.
- The DAHDI-Tools project contains an assortment of user space utilities that are used to setup and test the drivers.
Current Development Source
*note: The old svn dahdi repo is no longer maintained and is only kept around for historical purposes.
Stable Release Tarball
How to get help
- If you're a Digium customer, simply Contact Sangoma Technical Support. This is the fastest way to get your issue resolved.
- Send your question to the asterisk-users mailing list. DAHDI developers actively watch this list for dahdi related questions.
- Ask your question in the #asterisk IRC channel.
Where can I file a DAHDI bug report?
- If you think you have found a bug in DAHDI itself, you can submit it to our bug tracker in the DAHDILIN project. Much of the Asterisk Issue Guidelines will apply.
- If your bug is with chan_dahdi (the Asterisk channel driver for DAHDI) then you'll file it in the ASTERISK project.